Monday, December 17, 2012

Ragnarok Online 2 LotS Priest Skill and Stat Build

Hi, a lot of request come for priest build,so here it is. I see that priest is the most important class in team, a lot of party will be looking for you. When being acolyte you will get a lot of trouble to leveling, I recommend you to invite people around you for party when hunting, it's the easiest way to finish your quests. Warrior is the best partner for hunting and I'm sure you will get a lot of chance to go for dungeon.


Priest at Ragnarok Online 2 Legend of the Second have few choice but I recommend you only two stat build:

  • I recommend you to improve INT till 30 then AGI/VIT till 41 and then INT till 41
  • Or 36 INT then 36 AGI and the rest for VIT


Priest is best for support, so I don't think you should choose priest as DPS. The skill build for support is:
Ragnarok Online 2 LotS Priest Skill and Stat Build

You Healing skill could be a critical heal, and AGI is the way to improve the change.
Skill Meditatio very useful for AGI build, if you go for VIT you don't need it, use the points it for other skill
Skill Rotation: Aspersio > Heal/Highness Heal/Sanctuary

No comments:

Post a Comment